BlackCat
Welcome Guest!
Register to see full content of this site!
Have fun!
BlackCat
Welcome Guest!
Register to see full content of this site!
Have fun!
BlackCat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackCat

Very Superstitious.

HomeFaceBookGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BlackCat! Try and post as much things as you want and see if you can win a prize!
Latest topics
» WallHack(2010)
Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:28 pm by siem

» MODERN WARFARE 2 HACK ALMOST ANYTHING!!!!!
Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:03 pm by siem

» Cronous site!
Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:35 pm by BrokenMirror

» Facebook Help!
Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:56 pm by FallenLord

» BlackChams(2010)
Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:14 am by BrokenMirror

» CookieMonsters
Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:12 pm by NettoOtten

» Vash Cleaner
Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:42 am by BrokenMirror

» FLScape Private Server
Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:49 am by BrokenMirror

» Become an Article writer for BlackCat!
Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:38 pm by BrokenMirror

Top posters
FallenLord
Quick scope no-scope guide!!! EmptyQuick scope no-scope guide!!! Voting_bar2Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Empty 
BrokenMirror
Quick scope no-scope guide!!! EmptyQuick scope no-scope guide!!! Voting_bar2Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Empty 
Darktricks
xXToxicTazZXx
siem
CarelessWhispers
Stathiswho
NettoOtten
Richii
hack2rage
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:17 am
Rules for Articles
Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:23 pm by BrokenMirror
1: If your work appears to be plagiarized or lifted from another site without adding the original source to the bottom of your post, it will be deleted.*

2: Articles need to be at least a half a page long (Half of the default page length on Microsoft Word).

3: All articles are to be informative, meaning they need to teach you something that isn't obvious. For example: "How to throw …

Comments: 1
==> Rules for this Site <==
Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:45 am by FallenLord
[Rules]

Arrow No Hacking other members
Arrow No Viruses. Software containing viruses will be deleted.
Arrow No Sexual abuse. (Why not? lol jk - BrokenMirror)
Arrow Make all posts readable. (nt lke ths.) If we can't read your post, we can't help you.
Arrow Type in English. Again, if we can't read what you type, we can't help you.

Have Fun Smile

Comments: 0

Quick scope no-scope guide!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXToxicTazZXx
xXToxicTazZXx

Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Empty
PostSubject: Quick scope no-scope guide!!!   Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:34 am

This is a basic guide created by the one and only xXToxicTazZXx witch is my Gamer Tag.
you can look this up on Google or where ever and find this is my original one!!!!!

So listen up closely!

Normal stop and shoot: running around then Stop put cross hairs over the guy then aim in until you almost see the scope the pull the trigger

drop shot: running around then Stop put cross hairs over the guy then drop to the floor then either pull the trigger for a no-scope or do a quick scope there

(realy for the next things its all just the first one but then an add on)

360: line up your shot make shure your shot is good then 360 stop when about to hit target the shoot as your spinning (can be no-scope or quick scope)

jump shot: jump from a high building or place or just on the ground and shortly aim in when about to reach target and shoot befor hitting the ground for most affect hit!

Good no-scopes

The Famous double tap (Y): when arriving at the target importantly stop tap (y) two times rapid then fire should be a direct hit 65% of the time

wall bang: surprisingly when you go up to a thin object like a sheet of metal if you can predict where an enemy whould be your shots are more likely to hit with a no scope

and i know this is a short topic but i didnt have lots of time (=

intervention only!!!

The class that i use is...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intervention [fmj]
dual 1887's [but not aloud to use secondary in q scope n scope lobbies]
throwing knife
stun grenade [not aloud to use secondary in q scope n scope lobbies]
sleight of hand pro
stopping power pro
ninja pro
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol! lol! geek rendeer santa affraid alien tongue
Back to top Go down
CarelessWhispers
Designer
Designer

Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick scope no-scope guide!!!   Quick scope no-scope guide!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:28 pm

If you really wanna know how to be beast at quickscoping just add me on XBL:: xIMrbrightside
\
and i will help you out (:
Back to top Go down

Quick scope no-scope guide!!!
Page 1 of 1