BlackCat
Welcome Guest!
Register to see full content of this site!
Have fun!
BlackCat
Welcome Guest!
Register to see full content of this site!
Have fun!
BlackCat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackCat

Very Superstitious.

HomeFaceBookGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BlackCat! Try and post as much things as you want and see if you can win a prize!
Latest topics
» WallHack(2010)
Rough sniping guide Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:28 pm by siem

» MODERN WARFARE 2 HACK ALMOST ANYTHING!!!!!
Rough sniping guide Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:03 pm by siem

» Cronous site!
Rough sniping guide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:35 pm by BrokenMirror

» Facebook Help!
Rough sniping guide Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:56 pm by FallenLord

» BlackChams(2010)
Rough sniping guide Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:14 am by BrokenMirror

» CookieMonsters
Rough sniping guide Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:12 pm by NettoOtten

» Vash Cleaner
Rough sniping guide Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:42 am by BrokenMirror

» FLScape Private Server
Rough sniping guide Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:49 am by BrokenMirror

» Become an Article writer for BlackCat!
Rough sniping guide Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:38 pm by BrokenMirror

Top posters
FallenLord
Rough sniping guide EmptyRough sniping guide Voting_bar2Rough sniping guide Empty 
BrokenMirror
Rough sniping guide EmptyRough sniping guide Voting_bar2Rough sniping guide Empty 
Darktricks
xXToxicTazZXx
siem
CarelessWhispers
Stathiswho
NettoOtten
Richii
hack2rage
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:17 am
Rules for Articles
Rough sniping guide Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:23 pm by BrokenMirror
1: If your work appears to be plagiarized or lifted from another site without adding the original source to the bottom of your post, it will be deleted.*

2: Articles need to be at least a half a page long (Half of the default page length on Microsoft Word).

3: All articles are to be informative, meaning they need to teach you something that isn't obvious. For example: "How to throw …

Comments: 1
==> Rules for this Site <==
Rough sniping guide Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:45 am by FallenLord
[Rules]

Arrow No Hacking other members
Arrow No Viruses. Software containing viruses will be deleted.
Arrow No Sexual abuse. (Why not? lol jk - BrokenMirror)
Arrow Make all posts readable. (nt lke ths.) If we can't read your post, we can't help you.
Arrow Type in English. Again, if we can't read what you type, we can't help you.

Have Fun Smile

Comments: 0

Rough sniping guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BrokenMirror
Editor In Chief
Editor In Chief
BrokenMirror

Rough sniping guide Empty
PostSubject: Rough sniping guide   Rough sniping guide Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:14 am

NOTE: THIS IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, AND NOT TO BE TAKEN AS COMPLETE FACT. IT'S ONLY TO BE USED AS GUIDANCE. (Would be why it's called a 'rough' guide.)

Sniping has been incredibly nerfed in this game, but it's still possible to pull off some incredible kills with a sniper. In this guide, I'll basically give you chances on one-shot kills with each sniper.

1: Dragunov - Avoid this sniper if you can, but if you want to start sniping right away....well, here's the chances of one hit kills. ((This sniper is horrible with one-hit kills. Sniping is all about the quick one-hit, which is why I suggested to avoid it. ))

Headshot: 70% chance of instant kill

Bodyshot: 50% chance of instant kill

Arms and below the waist: 5% chance of instant kill (Accounting for luck and random fuck-ups in the game engine.)

2: WA2000 - When you can, unlock this and use it. It's quite possibly the best sniper in this game. It has low recoil, and headshots now guarantee a kill.

Headshot: 100% chance of instant kill

Bodyshot: 70% chance of instant kill

Arms and below the waist: 5% chance of instant kill (Accounting for luck and random fuck-ups in the game engine.)

3: L96A1 - The strongest sniper in the game. It's a one hit kill anywhere but the arms and lower body (sometimes). Has VERY HIGH recoil and VERY LOW rate of fire, however. The trade-off for power is not worth it.

Headshot: 100%

Bodyshot: 100%

Arms and below the waist: 30% (Accounting for luck and random fuck-ups in the game engine.....and the fact that this gun is fucking powerful.)

4: PSG1: Despite being unlocked after all the other snipers....this one just plain SUCKS. The stats? A fucking lie. It does less damage than the Dragunov. It's barely noticeable that the accuracy is up because of the low damage and the amount of shots it takes to down an opponent. The recoil is high enough to miss most second shots, not to mention the THIRD shot that you might need sometimes, and the rate of fire is dismissible because of the recoil. This is one of the worst snip-scratch that, the worst WEAPONS OF ALL TIME IN THE FRANCHISE. Don't bother with it.

Headshot: 50% chance of instant kill

Bodyshot: 30% chance of instant kill

Arms and below the waist: 0% chance of instant kill (This is where that third shot comes from most of the time.)

HONORABLE MENTION: G11 - Technically an assault rifle, this beast can double as an alright sniper rifle. It's a three shot weapon that can be fitted with an adjustable sniper rifle scope. It's accuracy deems it worthy of being called an honorable sniper in this game. Although it's a threeshot, it's bullets are grouped so close together it really doesn't matter.

Headshot: 90% chance of instant kill

Bodyshot: 90% chance of instant kill

Lower body: 60% chance of instant kill (SHOOT EM' IN THE DICK! lol)

Arms and legs: 30% chance of instant kill

All information gathered by BrokenMirror of BCP. Percentages in this guide are not fact.

Snipers researched in Combat training, which runs off of my own connection. Results depend on connection speed in actual matches (Although the PSG1 is shitty where ever you fucking use it)

Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Dewmocracy_Sanctuary/index.php?act=id
FallenLord
Admin
Admin
FallenLord

PostSubject: Re: Rough sniping guide   Rough sniping guide Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:38 am

Great guide Smile
Back to top Go down
https://blackcatproductions.darkbb.com
BrokenMirror
Editor In Chief
Editor In Chief
BrokenMirror

PostSubject: Re: Rough sniping guide   Rough sniping guide Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:58 pm

I was farming money in Combat training for my Assault rifle guide tonight....and a bot decided to use the PSG1. All I heard was pewpewpewpew from the door in nuketown, couldn't get a kill to save his life. Even bots are like "THE FUCK IS THIS MAN IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST SNIPER DA FUCK I CAN'T EVEN SHOOT MYSELF WITH THIS LONG RANGE BB GUN SHIT"...I laughed for like 30 minutes after that and lost the match.

EDIT: Before going to bed, update. The snipers have been boosted in power somewhat, and the PSG1 has gotten a lot better. It's power is actually what it says now. WA2000 is still better.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Dewmocracy_Sanctuary/index.php?act=id
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rough sniping guide   Rough sniping guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rough sniping guide
Page 1 of 1