BlackCat
Welcome Guest!
Register to see full content of this site!
Have fun!
BlackCat
Welcome Guest!
Register to see full content of this site!
Have fun!
BlackCat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackCat

Very Superstitious.

HomeFaceBookGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BlackCat! Try and post as much things as you want and see if you can win a prize!
Latest topics
» WallHack(2010)
Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:28 pm by siem

» MODERN WARFARE 2 HACK ALMOST ANYTHING!!!!!
Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:03 pm by siem

» Cronous site!
Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:35 pm by BrokenMirror

» Facebook Help!
Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:56 pm by FallenLord

» BlackChams(2010)
Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:14 am by BrokenMirror

» CookieMonsters
Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:12 pm by NettoOtten

» Vash Cleaner
Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:42 am by BrokenMirror

» FLScape Private Server
Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:49 am by BrokenMirror

» Become an Article writer for BlackCat!
Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:38 pm by BrokenMirror

Top posters
FallenLord
Become an Article writer for BlackCat! EmptyBecome an Article writer for BlackCat! Voting_bar2Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Empty 
BrokenMirror
Become an Article writer for BlackCat! EmptyBecome an Article writer for BlackCat! Voting_bar2Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Empty 
Darktricks
xXToxicTazZXx
siem
CarelessWhispers
Stathiswho
NettoOtten
Richii
hack2rage
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:45 pm
Rules for Articles
Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:23 pm by BrokenMirror
1: If your work appears to be plagiarized or lifted from another site without adding the original source to the bottom of your post, it will be deleted.*

2: Articles need to be at least a half a page long (Half of the default page length on Microsoft Word).

3: All articles are to be informative, meaning they need to teach you something that isn't obvious. For example: "How to throw …

Comments: 1
==> Rules for this Site <==
Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:45 am by FallenLord
[Rules]

Arrow No Hacking other members
Arrow No Viruses. Software containing viruses will be deleted.
Arrow No Sexual abuse. (Why not? lol jk - BrokenMirror)
Arrow Make all posts readable. (nt lke ths.) If we can't read your post, we can't help you.
Arrow Type in English. Again, if we can't read what you type, we can't help you.

Have Fun Smile

Comments: 0

Become an Article writer for BlackCat!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrokenMirror
Editor In Chief
Editor In Chief
BrokenMirror

Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Empty
PostSubject: Become an Article writer for BlackCat!   Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:02 am

Basically, if you've got the expertise on a game and the skills to master it, we want you to write a Walkthrough or HowTo on the game for our site. You type up a few articles, and become a featured Article Writer here on the site, netting you special rank, and the gif of your choice to show it off.

So, how about it? Care to show us how good you are? Become an Article Writer today and show us what you've got!
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Dewmocracy_Sanctuary/index.php?act=id
Darktricks

PostSubject: Hmm   Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:26 am

Ive posted a couple of Runescape guides, although there is no such thing as a walkthrough for most online games, especially runescape. I mainly dont write stuff, i just make videos about specific portions of the game, for example how to get to a higher level. So i dont really play the game any more but i know almost everything there is to it.

So yeah article writer isnt sutaible for me, i just wanna be a helper.

Suggest?
Back to top Go down
xXToxicTazZXx
xXToxicTazZXx

PostSubject: Re: Become an Article writer for BlackCat!   Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:37 am

i posted a sweet artical on the cod section go check it out (;
Back to top Go down
BrokenMirror
Editor In Chief
Editor In Chief
BrokenMirror

PostSubject: Re: Become an Article writer for BlackCat!   Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:12 pm

We can make a a special Video Maker rank if that helps.
Back to top Go down
Darktricks

PostSubject: Good idea   Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:26 am

Tell me what requirements i need for that rank and ill be happy to do it Smile

Btw you beowolf from skype right?
Back to top Go down
BrokenMirror
Editor In Chief
Editor In Chief
BrokenMirror

PostSubject: Re: Become an Article writer for BlackCat!   Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Yeah. I changed my name to fit the unlucky theme of the forum. lol
Back to top Go down
Darktricks

PostSubject: Notice lol.   Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:02 am

Dude the new theme is cool but like irritating to the eyes after looking at it for a while. Im serious, you should have a look, then change it Neutral

So what do i need to do to get that rank?
Back to top Go down
BrokenMirror
Editor In Chief
Editor In Chief
BrokenMirror

PostSubject: Re: Become an Article writer for BlackCat!   Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Make videos, upload them and put them on here. You will get the rank with continuous posting, maybe around five videos dedicated to the site can get you the rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Become an Article writer for BlackCat!   Become an Article writer for BlackCat! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Become an Article writer for BlackCat!
Page 1 of 1