BlackCat
Welcome Guest!
Register to see full content of this site!
Have fun!
BlackCat
Welcome Guest!
Register to see full content of this site!
Have fun!
BlackCat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackCat

Very Superstitious.

HomeFaceBookGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BlackCat! Try and post as much things as you want and see if you can win a prize!
Latest topics
» WallHack(2010)
Assault Rifle guide Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:28 pm by siem

» MODERN WARFARE 2 HACK ALMOST ANYTHING!!!!!
Assault Rifle guide Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:03 pm by siem

» Cronous site!
Assault Rifle guide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:35 pm by BrokenMirror

» Facebook Help!
Assault Rifle guide Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:56 pm by FallenLord

» BlackChams(2010)
Assault Rifle guide Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:14 am by BrokenMirror

» CookieMonsters
Assault Rifle guide Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:12 pm by NettoOtten

» Vash Cleaner
Assault Rifle guide Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:42 am by BrokenMirror

» FLScape Private Server
Assault Rifle guide Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:49 am by BrokenMirror

» Become an Article writer for BlackCat!
Assault Rifle guide Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:38 pm by BrokenMirror

Top posters
FallenLord
Assault Rifle guide EmptyAssault Rifle guide Voting_bar2Assault Rifle guide Empty 
BrokenMirror
Assault Rifle guide EmptyAssault Rifle guide Voting_bar2Assault Rifle guide Empty 
Darktricks
xXToxicTazZXx
siem
CarelessWhispers
Stathiswho
NettoOtten
Richii
hack2rage
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:17 am
Rules for Articles
Assault Rifle guide Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:23 pm by BrokenMirror
1: If your work appears to be plagiarized or lifted from another site without adding the original source to the bottom of your post, it will be deleted.*

2: Articles need to be at least a half a page long (Half of the default page length on Microsoft Word).

3: All articles are to be informative, meaning they need to teach you something that isn't obvious. For example: "How to throw …

Comments: 1
==> Rules for this Site <==
Assault Rifle guide Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:45 am by FallenLord
[Rules]

Arrow No Hacking other members
Arrow No Viruses. Software containing viruses will be deleted.
Arrow No Sexual abuse. (Why not? lol jk - BrokenMirror)
Arrow Make all posts readable. (nt lke ths.) If we can't read your post, we can't help you.
Arrow Type in English. Again, if we can't read what you type, we can't help you.

Have Fun Smile

Comments: 0

Assault Rifle guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrokenMirror
Editor In Chief
Editor In Chief
BrokenMirror

Assault Rifle guide Empty
PostSubject: Assault Rifle guide   Assault Rifle guide Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:24 am

The assault rifles in Black Ops are a confusing lot to be sure. There's no uber accurate gun (ACR), no uber three shot until the very end (MW2: Both threeshot weapons/ BO: G11), and all one shot weapons in the category cannot be modded with controllers because of the high recoil, even with the grip. The M16 needs a fast trigger finger now, the Famas needs to be pulse fired, the M14 and FN FAL are horrible unless you have god-like trigger fingers...it's just all...better, don't you think? XD

This guide will tell you my personal feelings for each weapon. ALL WEAPONS KILL AT ALMOST THE SAME RATE. The only difference is the recoil and speed of fire. Originally, the silencer was going to play a role, but I found that in all cases, it made no difference. As with each guide I'll do, this was done in combat training, with bots only. I was playing off of my own connection, and results may vary in a real match.

M16 - This gun has been toned down to the point that...at first? You're going to hate the living hell out of this weapon. Unless you get all bullets into the person, which is almost impossible at distance, you'll never get an instant kill. It will sometimes take over FOUR THREE SHOT BURSTS to kill somebody if you misplace some of the rounds in the...lets say the ass first, the body second, he moves and you hit his side, THAT DOWNS HIM, and finally the kill. THAT'S 12 BULLETS. This gun is better for hardcore.

Headshot: 1 threeshot burst = kill/down

Bodyshot: 1 threeshot burst = kill/down

Anywhere else: 1-2 three shot burst = kill/down

ENFIELD - This is the Scar-H of Black Ops, with a few flaws. The power is there, but You'll wish the recoil wasn't. It fires in such a way that it's kinda hard to burst fire, and without the silencer, the weapon, in my eyes, is useless.

Headshot: 3 shots = Kill/down

Bodyshot: 3 shots = Kill/down

Anywhere else: 3-5 shots = Kill/down

M14 - Singleshot weapons in this game is stupid to use. Unless you have a godly trigger finger, or are playing it hardcore/camping your ass off in hardcore, skip them.

Headshot: 2 shots = kill/down

Bodyshot: 2 shots = Kill/down

Anywhere else: 2 shots = Kill/down

FAMAS - One of my favorite weapons in the game for sure. The recoil is high enough that you can't use it for long range without carefully burst firing and resetting your sights for the kill, but close range this weapon is to be FEARED AND WORSHIPED. Only out-classed by the AUG in close range superiority, but not by much.

Headshot: Three rounds = Kill/down

Bodyshot: Three rounds = Kill/down

Anywhere else: Three rounds = Kill/down

Galil - Very little recoil when used with the silencer, this is a medium range warrior. Not much more to say...it's an alright weapon, not godlike, not terrible, good enough to consider the buy and use of it and that's all.

Headshot: Three rounds = Kill/down

Bodyshot: Three rounds = Kill/down

Anywhere else: Three rounds = Kill/down

AUG - THIS IS THE MOTHERFUCKING GUN. Demo? It OWNS. Search? Watch those kills pile up. Hardcore? Pulse that thing with a silencer. TDM? Beast. The only bad thing about this gun? Horrible for long range. HORRIBLE.

Headshot: 3 shots = kill/down

Bodyshot: 3 shots = Kill/down

Anywhere else: 3 shots = kill/down

AK47 - I fucking hate people who use this....that said, it's a very good gun. Basically, it's a very high powered galil....and that's awesome.

Headshot: 3 shot = Kill/down

Bodyshot: 3 shot = kill/down

anywhere else: 3 shot = kill/down

COMMANDO - I'd like to make love to this gun....it's that awesome.

Headshot: 3 shot

Bodyshot: 3 shot

Anywhere else: 3 shot

G11 - Glorified sniper in the ranks of the assault rifles? Sweet. Probably the gun that must threeshot lovers will latch onto once they get it. The only bad part about it is the only attachments it comes with is a weird acog sight and a sniper rifle sight. Nothing....else. THE FUCK?

Headshot - 1 threeshot burst

bodyshot - 1 threeshot burst

anywhere else: 1-2 three shot bursts

ALL INFORMATION ON GUNS WAS GATHERED IN COMBAT TRAINING, AND SOME INSIGHT GIVIN ON THE GUNS DOES COME FROM ACTUAL MATCHES. ALL 'SHOTS TO KILL' INFO IS CORRECT. IF YOU DON'T THINK IT IS, CHECK IT FOR YOURSELF
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Dewmocracy_Sanctuary/index.php?act=id

Assault Rifle guide
Page 1 of 1